Enjoy a short break with your horse, our Yard is only a short walk from Chilham village with its medieval square, Norman church and picturesque houses. Most recently featured as the location of the Jane Austin BBC drama “Emma”.
We can tailor your visit to with lessons, access to the Chilham Castle cross country course or just enjoy hacking in beautiful peaceful surroundings.
Stay at one of the excellent local pubs or bed and breakfast and go and explore the area around Chilham and Canterbury, confident that your horse is being well looked after by our experienced staff.
All holiday liveries or short-term breaks will be tailored to your horse’s specific requirements, it is best discussed personally so please call with your specific requirements and ask to speak to Ali Ferry, our Yard Director.
For help, information or prices:
What we offer:
- Large boxes
- Individual Experienced Professional Care
- Ample Turnout
- Beautiful Peaceful Location
- Lorry Parking
- Safe Hacking – No Roadwork
- 300 Acres Chilham Estate Parkland
- BE Cross Country Fences (80cm – Novice)
- Schooling Cross Country Fences from 50cm
- Access to Kings Wood and Toll Rides
- Large Outdoor Arena with Training Mirrors
- On-site events: both affiliated and unaffiliated